Immigrate to Saskatchewan Canada
without a Job Offer (Eligibility)
Aside from Nova Scotia, you can also immigrate to Saskatchewan Canada without a job offer. This is through the International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand of the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.
Your eligibility to apply for this immigration stream can be a sure thing if:
- You are not in Canada or you are in Canada but you have proof of legal status.
- You get a score of at least 60 points. This is not from the Canada Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System but in the SINP point assessment grid.
- Your language score is Canadian Language Benchmark 4 at the minimum.
- Your work experience both in your training or field of education and in the high-skilled occupation in the NOC Matrix Level A, B or O must at least be a year in the previous 10 years.
- You must be financially capable of living in Saskatchewan and you must show a settlement plan and proof of funds.
- Your post-secondary education, apprenticeship or training must be equivalent to the Canadian education system of at least a year. You must also earn a degree, certificate or diploma for this.
- You must be able to present your license or professional status, if applicable.
SINP In-Demand Occupation List (with National Occupation Classification)
0211 Engineering Managers
2131 Civil Engineers
2132 Mechanical Engineers
2133 Electrical and Electronics Engineer
2141 Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers
2147 Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and designers)
2154 Land Surveyors
2173 Software Engineers and Designers
2175 Web Designers and Developer
4212 Social and Community Service Workers
4214 Early Childhood Educators and Assistants
3211 Medical Laboratory Technologists
3216 Medical Sonographers
0124 Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations Managers
0423 Managers in Social, Community, and Correctional Services
1112 Financial and Investment Analysts
1122 Professional Occupations in Business Management Consulting
1123 Professional Occupations in Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations
2211 Chemical Technologists and Technicians
2212 Geological and Mineral Technologists and Technicians
2121 Biologists and Related Scientists
2123 Agricultural Representatives, Consultants, and Specialists
2225 Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists
2231 Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
2241 Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
2242 Electronic Service Technicians (Household and Business Equipment)
2243 Industrial Instrument Technicians and Mechanics
2253 Drafting Technologists and Technicians
6331 Meat Cutters
7311 Industrial Mechanics
7312 Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanics
7321 Automotive Service Technicians, Truck, and Bus Mechanics
7322 Motor Vehicle Body Repairers
0811 Managers in Natural Resources Production and Fishing
0821 Managers in Agriculture
0911 Manufacturing Managers
0912 Utilities Managers
Submitting Your Application
When submitting your application to grab the opportunity to immigrate to Saskatchewan Canada without a job offer, an online payment of $300 as the application fee is required (Visa or Mastercard). Before you start your application, check the program criteria as it may change anytime. For each year, it only accepts a certain number of applications; thus, there is no guarantee that you can be nominated or accepted.
If you are interested to immigrate to Saskatchewan Canada without a job offer, it is best to submit your application early so you have higher chances of being included. Talk to a professional immigration consultant now to help you out.