Saskatchewan Express Entry Opens Door to Eligible Candidates without Job Offers Anew
Apply now as the International Skilled Worker – Express Entry of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is open again. You can be one of the 1,000 fortunate applicants for consideration for provincial nomination. This is a first-come, first-served opportunity that will let you earn an extra 600 CRS points that will result in an Invitation to Apply on the next Express Entry draw.
Grab this chance now as the last time the International Skilled Worker – Express Entry opened was in late July. It closed only after a few days.
Check Your Eligibility
- Existing Express Entry Profile Number, as well as Job Seeker Validation Code;
- If in Canada, must show proof of legal status;
- A minimum score of 60 points in the SINP point assessment grid;
- Language test results from a testing firm designated by the agency and equal to the language level you claimed in your Express Entry profile;
- A year of post-secondary education or training equal to the Canadian education system, earning you a diploma, certificate or degree;
- With a minimum level of training or work experience in the field of education related to the highly skilled occupation in-demand in the province;
- With (just one of these):
- Two years of skilled trade-related work experience (past five years);
- One year skilled profession-related work experience (past 10 years);
- Twelve months of work experience (trades and non-trades) in Canada (past three years);
- Proof of eligibility if your profession is regulated in the province and requires you a compulsory licensing or certification;
- Proof of financial capability to live in Saskatchewan.
For the complete list of occupations not eligible, click here.
Never miss the chance when the Saskatchewan Express Entry opens again. Take our free online assessment so we can begin assisting you. If you already have an Express Entry profile, email us at email@example.com.