How to Get a Job Offer in Canada (Even If You’re Outside Canada)April 25, 2019
How to Immigrate to Canada as a Food Counter Attendant, Kitchen Helper or OthersMay 19, 2019
In search of the best approach to move to Canada? If you are a caregiver in Victoria, B.C., find the easiest way to get Canadian permanent residency.
Canada needs internationally-trained foreign workers on the same level as it calls for foreign caregivers to take care of the aggressively increasing aging population in the country. Having this in immediate priority, the IRCC presented four options to caregivers who wish to immigrate and become permanent residents in Canada. Read each set of information carefully and choose the immigration program that offers the easiest way to get Canadian permanent residency.
- Acceptance of applications is only from March 4 to June 4, 2019. Applications sent before March 4 and after June 4 is not valid.
- Required work experience as a home childcare provider or home support worker is only 1 year.
- At least CLB 5 in all language abilities; validity is at least less than 2 years before you apply.
- At least a high school diploma or its equivalent to Canadian education; get an ECA if your education is outside Canada.
The Caring for Children Program
- At least 2 years of work experience as a home child care provider
- Test results in IELTS should at least be CLB 5 in all abilities; validity is less than 2 years before you apply for the program
- Must have a high school diploma or its equivalent to Canadian education; get an ECA for credentials obtained outside Canada.
- This program will end on the 29th of November 2019.
Caring for People with High Medical Needs
- At least 2 years of work experience as a registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, nurse aide or orderly, and home support worker.
- IELTS test certificate should at least be less than 2 years at the time of your application and results should at least be CLB 5 in all language abilities.
- You have to get an ECA if you do not have a post-secondary credential from a Canadian educational institution.
- This program ends on November 2019 so be sure to submit applications on or before this date.
Live-in Caregiver Program
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in the program
- Must already be working in Canada with an LCP working permit
- First LCP permit is approved based on the LMIA submitted to Employment and Social Development Canada on or before November 30, 2019.
Do you know which immigration program offers caregivers in Victoria, B.C. the easiest way to get Canadian permanent residency? Take note of the dates indicated and submit your application on or before the due date.