You finally decided to see the world-famous Niagara Falls of Canada. Next thing you know, you are searching the web to know how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa. Let us help you out. Follow these steps and get ready for your Canadian-inspired social media posts!
Decide on how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa.
Online – You will download and submit all forms and required documents; payment is by credit card.
In-Person/Mail – Download, fill out and compile all forms and papers.
Fill out the application and all the other required forms.
- Read the instructions carefully when filling out the forms. This is one of the very important steps on how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa.
- Don’t forget the barcode!
- Review your application and make sure you complete all the information and documents needed, as indicated in the document checklist. Non-compliance and incomplete documents will cause the return or refusal of your application.
Pay the processing fee.
- Don’t forget to check the latest information on visa application fees before processing your application, regardless if you are submitting online or in-person.
- If you choose to apply online, you can pay the processing fee at the end of the application.
- If applying in-person, go to the nearest VAC and bring your passport and necessary documents and IRCC fee instrument and payment instructions.
Submit your application form.
When you pay the processing fee, you will receive a receipt that contains a unique tracking number for you to monitor the progress of your application online. You may also be asked to give your biometrics.
After submission, all you need to do is to sit back and relax…and track your application online!
Do you need further help to learn how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa? Talk to an immigration consultant now or email email@example.com.