Visiting Canada? Here’s How to Apply
for a Canadian Tourist Visa
You finally decided to see the world-famous Niagara Falls of Canada. Next thing you know, you are searching the web to know how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa. Let us help you out. Follow these steps and get ready for your Canadian-inspired social media posts!
Decide on how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa.Online – You will download and submit all forms and required documents; payment is by credit card. In-Person/Mail – Download, fill out and compile all forms and papers.
Fill out the application and all the other required forms.
- Read the instructions carefully when filling out the forms. This is one of the very important steps on how to apply for a Canadian tourist visa.
- Don’t forget the barcode!
- Review your application and make sure you complete all the information and documents needed, as indicated in the document checklist. Non-compliance and incomplete documents will cause the return or refusal of your application.
Pay the processing fee.
- Don’t forget to check the latest information on visa application fees before processing your application, regardless if you are submitting online or in-person.
- If you choose to apply online, you can pay the processing fee at the end of the application.
- If applying in-person, go to the nearest VAC and bring your passport and necessary documents and IRCC fee instrument and payment instructions.