BC Provincial Nominee Program
Planning to apply for Canadian immigration? Begin the application process now! Become a Canadian permanent resident through the BC Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
British Columbia has its unique Provincial Nominee Program that allows the province to nominate foreign nationals that meet the eligibility requirements for Canadian permanent residency and are particularly interested in living in British Columbia.
Currently, the BC Provincial Nominee Program offers two immigration pathways for skilled workers:
1. Express Entry BC
- Job offer (except for Skills Immigration-International Post-Graduate and Express Entry BC-International Post-Graduate)
- Meet NOC requirements
- Comply with BC wage rates for the position
- Canadian Language Benchmark level 4
- Meet income requirements
2. Skills Immigration
- Skilled workers (skilled tradespeople, managers, and professionals)
- Healthcare professionals (registered nurses, physicians and other allied healthcare workers employed in provincial health authorities)
- International graduate (those who earned a degree or diploma from a Canadian college or university)
- International post-graduate (those who earned a master’s or doctorate degree in the natural, applied or health sciences from a B.C. university)
Aside from these, each category has different Canadian permanent resident requirements. For Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC, 200 is the maximum score:
We encourage you to get in touch with us if you have any questions related to the Canadian immigration application process for the BC Provincial Nominee Program.