Immigration Services

If you visit this page to obtain information on how to work, study or visit Canada, you come to the right place. If you plan to immigrate permanently to Canada or extend your stay, you can also count on us. Sure Immigration is here to give you a wide range of  Canadian immigration consulting services and assistance, including but not limited to:


  • Preparation of appropriate supporting documents for your entry to Canada
  • Applications for work permit, visa and permanent residency (as a temporary worker or international student)
  • Eligibility test (through our free online assessment)
  • Applications already in process
  • Restoration of status
  • Rehabilitation of records
  • Troubleshooting of urgent and special circumstances
  • Transition to permanent resident status
  • Maintaining of status in Canada as you travel abroad (personal or business reasons)
  • Family reunification
  • Permanent resident applications through various immigration options, including  Canada Express Entry, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Stream, Live-In Caregiver Program, Federal Trade Stream, Self-Employed, and British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program


Sure Immigration also assists Canadian employers in hiring temporary foreign workers inside and outside Canada, and other immigration needs of their employees, including Labor Market Impact Assessment or LMIA.


  • Express Entry
  • British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
  • International Graduates and International Post Graduates Streams
  • Federal Skilled Worker Class
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • British Columbia Entrepreneur Program


  • Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
  • Temporary Resident Visa
  • Temporary Foreign Worker Visa
  • Visitor Visa
  • Visitor Visa Extension
  • Canada Student Visa
  • Family Visa
  • Business Visa
  • Entrepreneur Immigration Visa
  • Self-Employed Visa
  • Permanent Residency Visa
  • Family Sponsorship Visa
  • Re-Entry Visa to Canada
  • Federal Skilled Worker Visa
  • Film and Television Visa
  • Spousal Visa
  • Start-Up Visa
  • Student Visa


  • Work Permit
  • Open Work Permit
  • Employer Specific Work Permit
  • Work Permit Restoration
  • Work Permit Extension
  • Post Graduation Work Permit
  • Study Permit
  • Study Permit Extension
  • Student Work Permit
  • Temporary Resident Permit


  • Apply to become a permanent resident of Canada
  • Apply for permanent residence after graduation
  • Apply for permanent resident card
  • Renew permanent resident card
  • Replace permanent resident card


  • Caring for Children
  • Caring for People with High Medical Needs
  • Live-In Caregiver Program


  • Family Class Sponsorship / Family Reunification
  • Dependent Child Sponsorship
  • Parents Sponsorship
  • Guardians Sponsorship
  • Grandparents Sponsorship
  • Spousal Sponsorship / Conjugal Sponsorship (including non-Canadian spouse)
  • Common Law Partner Sponsorship
  • Sponsorship of Relatives


  • Permanent Residency
  • Family Class
  • Deportation
  • Canadian Citizenship


  • LMIA Application
  • Hiring of Temporary Foreign Worker


  • Refugee Class
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate Class
  • Asylum and Refugee Petition
  • Refugee Claim