Sponsor a Family Member to Canada

For the Canadian Family Sponsorship program, you can sponsor any of the following:

  • spouse or common-law partner
  • dependent
  • relatives
  • adopted child
  • parents
  • grandparents

If you are a Canadian citizen or you are already a permanent resident of Canada and you are at least 18 years of age, you can sponsor family members and relatives to move to Vancouver, BC, or anywhere in Canada. More importantly, you can do so even if you have no current job!

To start:

  1. Check your eligibility for the Canadian family sponsorship
  2. Determine whom you will sponsor: spouse or common-law partner, dependent child, adopted child, relatives, parents, grandparents
  3. Learn your responsibilities as a sponsor before you start your application
  4. Fill out and sign the forms included in the application package
  5. Gather all the documents required
  6. Pay the required fees
  7. Submit your application package

Based on the steps above, applying for the Canadian family sponsorship so they can move to Vancouver, or anywhere else in Canada looks fairly easy. However, it’s easy to misinterpret a request or make a mistake. We strongly recommend you contact us so that one of our immigration consultants can help you with this process.

© 2020 Sure Immigration. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy