Study in Canada

Canada offers students like you the chance to study in the country. Make sure to enroll at a designated learning institution (DLI) — a college or a university allowed to accept international students. In addition, if you would like to work after graduation, choose a DLI that offers a post-graduation work permit.

Send your application to the school. As soon as you receive an acceptance letter, you may start your Canadian study permit application. You can do this even if you are still in your home country. Along with your study visa, you will receive your study permit so you can enter Canada.

The period of validity of your study permit depends on the length of the study program you enrolled in plus an extra 90 days.

Student Direct Stream

Fortunately, you can apply for a student permit faster (can take up to 20 days, depending on the situation) if you are a legal resident living in:

  • the Philippines
  • China
  • Vietnam
  • India
  • Pakistan
  • Morocco
  • Senegal

Know more about Student Direct Stream eligibility requirements. Email us now at and include ‘Canadian Student Direct Stream’ in the email subject line.

Post-Graduation Work Permit

A post-graduation work permit will allow you to work after you have completed your program or degree from a DLI in Canada. As a result, you gain Canadian work experience that can subsequently offer significant help to your Canadian permanent residency goal.

Check the eligibility requirements. Next, gather documents and fill out all the forms if you are eligible to apply then submit within 180 days after obtaining your final marks. Apply for a post-graduation work permit now!

We encourage you to get in touch with us so that we can help you through the process. Remember to include ‘Canadian study permit’ in your email subject.

© 2020 Sure Immigration. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy